- Submit your current CV to email@example.com
- When we receive your CV, we will set up a call to discuss questions you may have, followed by an interview.
- We need the following information to complete the application process:
- Current CV
- Passport sized photo
- Copy of your business card or other document indicating full job title and contact details
- Scan of passport page with photo
- Completed copy of the application form
Once accepted to the program, we’ll send an acceptance letter with information for next steps and invoicing.
Applications Process For The Masters Degree
Candidates for the Master’s Degree must first complete the attendance requirements of the program (five modules), the Managerial Exchange, and all required written work. The application process for the Master’s Degree is a separate process usually begun just prior to the final program module. We can discuss this with you during your interview.
Masters Degrees are offered by Lancaster University in the U.K. (MSc in International Executive Management) or McGill University in Canada (Master of Management). Applicants may apply to either school.
Contact The IMPM