Apply To IMPM
- Submit application form or current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the form is received, a call will be set up with you to answer any further questions that you may have.
- Two interviews will take place. The first is with the Program Director to ensure the program meets your needs and the second with an Academic Director who will discuss the academic requirements of the program with you.
- The following information will be required to complete the application process for the IMPM.
- Current curriculum vitae
- A passport sized photo
- Business card with full job title and contact details
- Scan of passport picture and passport
Applications Process For The Masters Degree
Masters Degrees are offered from Lancaster University (MSc International Masters in Executive Management) or McGill University (Master of Management). Applicants may apply to either school.
To proceed on to the Masters Degree, candidates must first complete the performance requirements of the Program (attend all 5 modules, undertake the managerial exchange and successfully complete all papers). The application process for the Masters Degree is a separate process and degree candidates must be accepted by the University itself.
A complete list of requirements will be provided when applicants are accepted into IMPM.
Contact Dora Koop, Managing Director IMPM